1. Ordered garments can require up to 6 months for production. Bridal alterations can take up to 2 months prior to the event.
2. When placing a special order, please review your invoice to ensure that the style, size and color are correct. Sizes are only recommended based upon the specific manufacturer's size chart that you are ordering from and the measurements taken at Amore Bridal Boutique. We are not responsible for measurements NOT taken at Amore Bridal Boutique. The Amore Bridal Boutique will not be held responsible for the fit of your garment should you choose a size other than our recommendation.
3. When selecting color options on special order/custom items, it is recommended that a color swatch be brought in to match. We do not order based upon pictures or color names. Amore Bridal Boutique is not responsible for color selections chosen by the customer.
4. Amore Bridal Boutique is not responsible for the fit or additional costs (alterations or materials needed) due to weight loss/gain, illness, pregnancy or plastic surgery. If any of these issues do arise, please notify the shop immediately.
5. The customer will be notified upon arrival of the special ordered merchandise. WE ask that you come in and try on within 10 days of us notifying you. We ask that any remaining balance be paid and taken home until alterations begin.
6. Once merchandise is removed from Amore Bridal Boutique, we can no longer be responsible for the care or condition of the item. Please inspect before you leave the store. You may purchase a vinyl or white cloth zipper garment bag here for $15.
7. All in stock, off-the-rack merchandise is sold “As Is” unless previously discussed with owner and in written agreement.
8. There are no returns, exchanges, refunds or transferred credits on any item sold at Amore Bridal Boutique. Unfortunately, we are unable to make exceptions due to the nature of the business.